Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone going to see the Boss??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know there are Springsteen fans here. Anyone going to see him on the solo/acoustic tour?? I'm hitting the Chicago show on the 11th of May. Anyone going to see him in your city?? I can't wait. Seen him the the E Street Band...right up there with Social D as far as a killer show. This acoustic show should be pretty neat.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen him doing his acoustic show in support of the "Ghost of Tom Joad" record and is was ok and I also got tickets for his upcoming shows here in Germany. The only drawback is that decent seats were around hundred bucks and that's way too much!
    Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the shows (here in Germany all shows were sold out in 25 minutes!)...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Al Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2004
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm a HUGE Bruce fan, i even have the dude's portrait tattooed on my arm. i saw the Tom Joad tour and was in heaven! but somehow i'm not pumped about his new cd coming out tomorrow. and i agree the tickets are way too much considering this time out he has no band to pay, no road crew, no overhead at all. i'll still go if and when he comes to my town but it'll leave a bad taste in my mouth

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried for 2 hours on the phone and the net to get tickets for the NJ show but to no avail. Hopefully, he'll add another show - I mean one show in Jersey come on that's just not right.

    The new album is pretty good. It's very countryish - moreso than any of his past efforts. It took me a little to get into it but now I really enjoy it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Al Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2004
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just a heads up for fans of the boss. VH1 Classic is showing Bruce all day long today. concert footage, videos and interveiws

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ April 26, 2005 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Al Bundy ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lover of outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep, I'm seeing him in germany.

    dunno what to make of the new record though, guess it takes a few more spins.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •